Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice finds.. love the small stuff!

Comment

My smallest point yet, found 20’ from my front porch.

Comment

• Tam
      Tam commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks like that was a bigger point at one time and worked down to that size . Just saying becaus the size of the base .

• Jethro355
      Jethro355 commented
      Editing a comment
      With stuff like that in the yard, why would one ever leave home??👍👍

Hey BA...you ever get a chance to hunt across the levee? If you ever do, or ever can get permission to hunt some high ground inside the levee...you might find a fair amount of those small ones.
    I’m currently waiting on the river to drop so I can go hunt. It’s HIGH right now, but supposed to drop some by next weekend. If it actually does, I’m taking off a day or two and going to make the best of it.

your finds have me excited.👍
    Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

• Broken Arrow
      Broken Arrow commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm about halfway between cape and sikeston. A little town called chaffee, in the northwest part of Scott county

• Jethro355
      Jethro355 commented
      Editing a comment
      I know exactly where that is. I ran a delivery truck as a summer job between semesters one year, my route was southern Missouri from Haiti to Thayer, as far north as Cape on the east and West Plains on the the other end. I have driven many miles through them rolling hills,, and probably napped in half the abandoned driveways along the way.

• Broken Arrow
      Broken Arrow commented
      Editing a comment
      Its a good area for natural beauty. Lots of artifact sites around here. Now I just have to locate the trans paleo sites
Working...
X