No announcement yet.

What a way to end a good year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to go, Jason! Nice point. Looks like a good place to dig. I know what you mean about the debris. Two of the sites I hunt are like that, just littered with material and pottery sherds.
    Stagger Lee/ SE Missouri

Comment

• Jethro355
      Jethro355 commented
      Editing a comment
      The number of burials and grave goods that have been destroyed over the years there is unfathomable to me.

I remember as a small child, when we first bought that place and they were cutting timber and clearing it to farm, they were pushing stumps up with a D8 and sometimes they would push one up and a pot or two and some bones would just pop out on top of the ground. Most of those were destroyed, and that was only the beginning of the destruction.
      😔

That's a heart stopper. Beautiful man. Congrats.
    keep on keepin after

Comment

• Jethro355
      Jethro355 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! It’s rare that I see one from 10 feet away and KNOW instantly it’s a winner.

I just saw this thread but I wanted to add a belated congratulations to you for finding such a dandy point. It rates real high on my "dandy scale". I wish you continued good luck.

Comment

• Jethro355
      Jethro355 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. It’s the best one I’ve found in years, and the best one ever on that site.👍👍

Wow! What a killer! It'll be hard to top that one. I'm sure this new year will be even better for ya.

Comment

Thanks man, it’s already been better than I deserve.👍👍
      Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Working...
      X