Junior collector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junior collector

our daughter found her first point at age 4 .....always went field hunting with wife and I.....her personal finds ...published in early man a publication of peninsular arch. Society vol. 1 - no. 2 pg. 27.......2 Bolens,bear crk.pasco co. fla.....rest,,pinellas and pasco co.fla.....2nd photo,,center,, alligator lake pinellas co. fla....not a coral one in the bunch,,they don’t just jump into our pockets in fla..( beware when buying coral points from fla. )nuff said bout that....rest are fossileferous chert a lot more common in all fla. collections.....however some of the other materials are way more beautiful than some coral ..especially when they were heat treated...I just think we’re in a coral point craze,..it made some collectors depressed cause they didn’t have all coral ,.....up and at em junior collectors the best is yet to be found....enjoy the hunt,, weather,,field,,,,garage sales..online,,,or by whatever means... good luck!....fla.boy.
    Floridaboy.

Nice collection your daughter has, My grandson goes with me and he has showed some of his stuff at central states shows and won some junior plaques for his stuff.
    South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

Very nice collection
      South Dakota

Comment

Great pair of frames well done and congrats to your daughter .
        Wyoming

Comment

Nice big bolen but all are nice
          NW Georgia,

Comment

Ur daughters done very well
            SW Connecticut

Comment

Very impressive collection.
              keep on keepin after

Comment

Sweet!!! You are right about the coral.
                Professor Shellman
                Tampa Bay

Comment

That center Bolen is an awesome find . Congrats to your daughter and Kudos to you and your wife for sharing the passion with her.
                  TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Sweet collection and thanks for sharing....
                    North Central Kentucky

Comment

I like the odd artifacts Hal, them and true arrowheads/ birdspoints ... Show me !
                      Lubbock County Tx

Comment

I hope I can finally talk my daughter into wanting to come hunt with me.

Comment

one trick I used ....kids get bored...throw that first point out in front of them and kind of steer them towards it...when they find it make over it....they probably will be hooked,,and look forward to next time ....watcha gotta lose....fla.boy.
                          Floridaboy.

Comment

Sweet stuff there! I love taking my kids hunting.
                            Stagger Lee/ SE Missouri

Comment

Working...
                            X