Look at the colors!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look at the colors!

I have found these over the last 6 months or so... Some are kind of crude but others worked pretty well. They are all half dollar size or smaller a few are finely worked, but all amazing colors.

Excellent variety of material and color.  What State were they foud in?   Thanks for pics!
    Darin
    In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks. -John Muir

Comment

Those are all from the middle TN area, there is a huge variety of colors and material here.

Comment

Thanks for the show. I have one piece of Black flint I found in my Brother in laws lawn in East TN looks just like your upper left piece
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Those are all small scrapers... I should have shown the edges better. It never ceases to amaze me the colors of points, scrapers, etc.. around here. I'm lucky to have this hobby in this area.

Comment

Nice rocks, you guys have a great variety of material. We also have a wide variety here just different types of material. Thanks!!
            Joe.

Comment

That is some very nice material, Thanks for the show.
              Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Thought that might be Tn. materials. Nice variety of cherts.

Comment

Great variety and how I do love the tools!!
                  Southern Connecticut

Comment

The piece I found looks like the material not like the scraper itself. LOL But I kept it because it is the first flint I ever found in TN.
                    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
                    X