X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good times and good finds!
    South Carolina

Comment

Looks like a good day, glad you guys found some.
      🐜 🎀 SW Georgia

Comment

Originally posted by redrocks View Post
        I had a second look at ur point....is the material two-tone or is that creek stained? I like it!
        2 tone I’ve found another that color before well maybe a few in that creek πŸ˜‰
        NW Georgia,

Comment

I haven’t heard anything from Chase since we parted that day so probably won’t be seeing the other finds. I know he said he was going to be traveling soon. Thanks for all the likes and comments. Anyone else wants to walk one of my creeks with me let me know
          NW Georgia,

Comment

Glad you had a good day. Thanks for the great photos.

Comment

Sounds like a great day surface.....nice point.....persistence pays off.......congrats to the both of you on a great hunt
              Benny / Western Highland Rim / Tennessee

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
                SurfaceHunter commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks it was fun looking we just walked it. A guy traps beavers out there that’s one thing nobody really thinks about when walking a creek. Sure don’t want to step into any.

• Benji
                Benji commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah that wouldn't be good surface....be careful out there

Originally posted by SurfaceHunter View Post
              Thanks it was fun looking we just walked it. A guy traps beavers out there that’s one thing nobody really thinks about when walking a creek. Sure don’t want to step into any.
              I wouldn't worry to much about that. I trap, and have for many years. Most guys won't have anything in the water unless its deep winter when the hides are prime. Most likely it's a conibear trap that sits up vertically. You wouldn't likey stumble into it. The older traditional leg traps you wouldn't have any problem getting out of and it probably wouldn't even damage your shoe..
              Judith Basin, Montana

Comment

Owner said the guy takes stakes and forms them to a V shape at the bottom of a beaver slide so the animal has to go straight across it. He puts his in the water
                NW Georgia,

Comment

Working...
                X