kinda long story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kinda long story

Friday the 10th I had my 38th radiation treatment out of 44.
    On way home (45 min) nature calls and when it calls sometime u have no time to answer. The hormone treatment causes that. Tammy is driving her new truck F-150 lariat 2021. I jump slowly to the cab from front seat. I had devised a make shift toilet and it works, but works better if Tammy doesn't switch lanes very fast and yes I got a few honks from truckers
    The reason I mentioned the truck is because I can stand up in it not completely, but comfortably. I was surprised.
    So we get home I'm feeling crappy.
    I tell Tammy no rock hunting today. I get on here see joshinmo and Up-North post about there finds and I tell Tammy let's go looking. This is what I found. I'm not even looking for a 1/2 point (but I could use it for sure) in the Tammy, outlaw find count.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by outlaws15; 06-11-2022, 11:45 AM.
    Missouri

😂🤣😂Good post Outlaw..Always good for the soul to make a find..
    Good to hear treatments are about over 👍👍👍
    Floridaboy.

Comment

• outlaws15
      outlaws15 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you

Great finds. Radiation sucks. I'll put you on my prayer list.

Comment

• outlaws15
      outlaws15 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks

Stay Strong, I hope You are feeling better soon though I know there is a delay with that treatment and feeling like poo.

Nice Tip Tammy found!
    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

• outlaws15
      outlaws15 commented
      Editing a comment
      I found this one, but just a piece so I don't think Up-North will give me a point.
      Tammy 3
      Outlaw 0
      Thanks for the well wishes

Hope you feel better soon.. to quote the Florida boy “ spot ‘um.. pick ‘um.. frame ‘um.

Tammy-3
    Outlaw- 1/2
    keep kick’n it….👍
    Southeastern Minnesota’s driftless area

Comment

• outlaws15
      outlaws15 commented
      Editing a comment
      I needed that, I'm back in the hunt
      Thanks

If it's a worked piece it's a point. Hope you get better, till then you gotta go you gotta go.
    SE IA

Comment

• outlaws15
      outlaws15 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks

cool.
    Utah

Comment

You obviously have a sense of humor that’s half the battle for half a point. Hang in there Outlaw! You’re in my prayers.
      South Carolina

Comment

• outlaws15
        outlaws15 commented
        Editing a comment
        Your to cool
        Thanks a bunch

Hey Rick nice find man. You are on the board. Good to hear treatments are almost over and you are getting out and staying active.
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• outlaws15
        outlaws15 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks you

I would call this 1 find and deserves a whole point North! Give the guy a break will ya. Nice to hear things will start getting you back to your old self Rick. I'm a survivor and so are you my friend. Keep kicken them rocks. K
      Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

• outlaws15
        outlaws15 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks and good luck with your back

Looks like only the stem is missing on that big point. I would count it

Comment

Sometimes Gotta-Go-Potty-Now! happens to folks who haven’t been radiated. It’s kinda exhilarating in not fun way to jump outta car on side country road, open passenger door, try pee behind it fast, and get jeans situated before some trucker comes along… coz they will blast you huge “ whooooooo” if see you…. Yeah, they do….

I remember my xH’s tummy being lil upset, too. But, reminding you that was 10 yrs ago; he’s been on the Bridge Circuit steady, pretty much since then!
        Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

• outlaws15
          outlaws15 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks and we wanted to comment on a different thread I guess to a post of yours and forgot.
          I really appreciate you and ur support really means a lot to us.
          Thanks again
      Working...
      X