June 25-26th 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 25-26th 2022

In this video , I repeat the year 2020, please excuse that. I guess that year was before Lisa went to heaven .Several members have helped me through these last 14 months, and I am so very grateful ! My son has settled down, his remedy to the loss of his mother , was heavy drinking. I’ve fought that situation tooth and nail and just the last month I’m thinking mostly resolved. Hopefully with the help of the VA and all that I can possibly do, he won’t fall off the wagon. Now, I’m retired but still work but my happy place is hunting artifacts .... My health is good and I thank God that my knees seem as good as ever. Hard to believe after walking hard after artifacts for 50 years. This is a odd year, that goes without saying, in so many ways. Normally my season ends in May but this year of drought and crop failure, the hunt goes on. So, these are a few of my finds from the weekend. Also, anyone may go to my U tube and watch institu videos. The account is under ( D J Burrow) feel free ! Click image for larger version

Name:	E83616F1-EC55-4D8B-A784-1AE0270867AC.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	216.8 KB
ID:	643026

https://youtu.be/DwwUqt6mAX4 Click image for larger version

Name:	F5F93B7E-4767-4040-9DFD-6CCA0348FCC6.jpg
Views:	304
Size:	150.5 KB
ID:	643024Click image for larger version

Name:	D4382C11-2650-4C04-ADF8-00809DC6CCF8.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	161.1 KB
ID:	643025
    Lubbock County Tx

nice finds and prayers going out for your son and yourself

Comment

We can all use prayers and I’ll add you to mine.
      Great finds! Glad it brings you happiness, as it does for all of us.

Comment

Good to see you getting out. So sorry about your son but so good that you are there for him and helping him get through all. Peace to you
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Great finds from some quality lithics, nice video too. Hoping all turns out well with your son. Prayers.
          Near the PA/Ohio state line

Comment

Good eye JJ. K
            Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

time and support he'll get there just faced a horrible battle with my son but he's winning it.
              Utah

Comment

That broken piece you are calling a Midland sure looks Cody to me. Possible Firstview maybe.

Comment

I just saw this LinnyMan. What we do without you? My heart still hurts for yours….
                  Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

Working...
                  X