No announcement yet.

Year End in Review 2022.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could not agree more with Kim on who to promote for a compilation of one year's finds Johnny.
    Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

• willjo
      willjo commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Bruce

Another awesome year Willjo!
    dedication, is what it takes.
    that you certainly have.
    keep kick’n it and keep ‘um coming…..👍👍
    Southeastern Minnesota’s driftless area

Comment

Hi Johnny. I've been commenting on your finds for a number of years now. I've learned much about points from your area by reading your posts. I never realized the points you show us are all from one site. That is amazing. Cultures that lived there for thousands of years from Woodland to Early Archaic and maybe older. And you have it all to yourself. Your finds this year are most impressive and congratulations on the award. Well deserved.

Comment

If that first item you keep referring to as a "blade" is actually what I think it is..... you may have found the finest Plainview ever found.

Comment

Congratulations Johnny !! No one on this site finds as many points and tools as this gentleman . Your passion is special and I appreciate the knowledge you share and how you help others .
          The shows you participate in are great ! I really enjoy seeing those pictures and posts as well .
          Let’s not forget about his superb knaping skills which lets him pick up a piece and have another understanding of what he is looking at .
          If you remember the full grove axe he found it really does give you a glimpse into what spot he is digging on .
          And I mean digging folks . Donald was out there hosted by him in the dead heat of the Georgia swelter .
          So many more happy digging days to you Johnny and saving the past …
          Again congratulations Sir .

Comment

• 2ndoldman
            2ndoldman commented
            Editing a comment
            Donald left town but BRUCE is still here.

Nice! Thanx for sharing!

Comment

Is there any way to show the flaking on that big paleo? Maybe with a dark background. Ever since the first time I saw it, it speaks to me.

Comment

Working...
            X