• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best sabbath song of all time has got to be
      WAR PIGS
    listen to the lyrics,and it still applies to this day

Comment

B)  3 pages so far! now this threads Rockin"!  :laugh:    yeeeah 70's metal!
      call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

A Music Video for Motorhead Dogs of War featuring clips from the movie Saving Private Ryan.Made for Memorial DayThanks Veterans

i do not own any media used in this video, all media is copyright to its specific ownersSmells Like Teen Spirit Vs Supermassive Black Hole Vs Enter Sandman

If the women don\'t find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Comment

B)  Motorhead is one'a my favorites....except the ace of spades,if i hear that one more time im gonna puke. heres a great one.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2S9rwyQkJE

Comment

OnewiththewilD wrote:

B)  Motorhead is one'a my favorites....except the ace of spades,if i hear that one more time im gonna puke. heres a great one.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2S9rwyQkJE
              i agree,i am so damn tired of that song. i only listen to satellite radio. on the metal channels thats like one of the few they play of motorhead
            i find myself changing the channel when that song comes on

Comment

Here's a pretty good link for searchin' out some other thrashers..
              This is a list of the greatest extreme metal albums of all time. Those who don't agree with metal-rules.com's top 50 extreme metal albums should take a look at this list. The majority of the extreme metal albums are from the 1980s. You will find some from the 1990s and a few in this decade. You will also see a list of albums from thrash bands who made extreme thrash metal albums. This is not a definitive list. If you are an extreme metal fan and listen to death metal, black metal, and extreme thrash metal, please take your time go through the list Note: More overly melodic and straightforward thrash bands like Anthrax, Metallica, and Megadeth are excluded from this list. When looking at thrash metal in the extreme metal category, we look at more extreme forms of thrash metal (Slayer, Dark Angel, and Kreator) based on the quality and influence of intensity and brutality on the albums. We keep everything on the extreme side here. The higher the quality of these albums, the more extreme the thrash metal albums become. Also, melodic Black Metal and Melodic Death metal are also excluded from this list but we did list how bands first started out. Please note that we do not list what band or album is the heaviest or how underground they are. It's not about the rank of heaviest bands or the most underground bands. The albums here are ranked based on quality, influence, and artistic value. Update: List is subject to change. If I see an album is higher quality and influence over other albums, then one maybe replace with another.

Metal CAN git a bit animated at times  :laugh:

Comment

my top 100 metal list would look alot different,lol. although Slayer would be on it a bunch too!  :evil:  gotta love Slayer.... and i laughed so hard when i saw that was a link to muppets video's! :laugh:  i love muppets! ...ever see "meet the feebles"? :whistle:

Comment

OnewiththewilD wrote:

my top 100 metal list would look alot different,lol. although Slayer would be on it a bunch too!  :evil:  gotta love Slayer.... and i laughed so hard when i saw that was a link to muppets video's! :laugh:  i love muppets! ...ever see "meet the feebles"? :whistle:
                  I liked fragglerock!  :laugh:
                  http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Combine this with the 'sugar buzz' many small kids are on, and you have one very busy parent!  :laugh:
                    Sony Music Entertainment is the Copyright owner of Slayer's Ditto Head.In this classical Sesame Street episode we find Oscar singing Slayers Ditto Head along...

Comment

Working...
                    X