X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Saltwater Arrowheads

From Bill on Martha's Vineyard....

Rhode Island

49, 50, 51 missed grey scraper?!?!??? lolol? Love these videos. Newbies can get an AHA moment when they see what we see. Material and work, partials.... Not just "shapes".
    Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

Comment

Thanks Charlie - It's been a long time since I walked a beach - maybe too long. The wife and I are thinking about an outing to Rhode Island in the not to distant future and maybe I can take a shore walk then. Really enjoyed the video.
      Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

• CMD
        CMD commented
        Editing a comment
        Let us know when you do. Most all my bay shoreline spots are played out, but ya never know, get lucky once in a great while. We'll take a walk....

Hunting on the ocean would be a dream come true for me! Maybe someday
      South Dakota

Comment

• Havenhunter
        Havenhunter commented
        Editing a comment
        Make a trip east, Gary, and I'll take you beach hunting.

I love bills videos! Very happy to see a new one up.. I had rewatched some of the older ones... broke my phone yesterday... lost 1,000 pictures. Many of them insitu’s. 😭
      Can’t find em sitting on the couch; unless it’s in a field

Comment

Damn the luck - I always have to download my pics to my computer when I get home cause I can't post from the phone to this website. Also - if anything happens to my phone, I got them safe.
        Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Thanks Deb. I appreciate the offer, and maybe someday!
          South Dakota

Comment

Very nice . You know I never thought to look at the mouth of the Malibu river . They had a tribe there and then down to Loe Is a stream that goes into the ocean .
            sending this to my surfer friends .

Comment

Working...
            X