new arrowhead hunting video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new arrowhead hunting video

this is our part 2 video for this summer guys, I posted the first one a couple months ago, yall check it out. Everything in this video was found in West TN creeks

Cool video! Thanks for posting it.

Comment

Thanks for the look....nice finds loved the dove
      I Have Never Met A Rock I Didn\'t Like

Comment

Great video guys!  Gets me pumped.  I find tons of those weird tools that you pulled out of the water but im thinking where I walk the Natives must have took all the good points with them.  But I still bring home those odd tools.  Thanks for posting your video!

Comment

Amazing what you two are finding there, also the condition! Congrats on having a creek/s like that to hunt.
          Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Great Vid thanks for sharing.
            Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Now that was pretty neat. I enjoyed the hunt.
              Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

thanks guys, keep in mind that was a compilation of about 2 to 3 months worth. Definitely not one hunt but more like 6 or 7 hunts put together to make the video

Comment

archaic wrote:

thanks guys, keep in mind that was a compilation of about 2 to 3 months worth. Definitely not one hunt but more like 6 or 7 hunts put together to make the video
                    Gees oh pete!!!!!!! hmy:  hmy:  hmy:  I thought I need new glasses with how you were pulling them out. like I said very cool Vid. thanks for sharing.
                  Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Liked it. Thanks.

Comment

haha yeah I wanted to clear that up, and thanks

Comment

wow guys! awesome awesome! now thats the kinda huntin i wanna do! great lookin location,im still searchin for one like it in R.I.! i think that tool at 6 mintues is a big steep edge hide scraper.
                        call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

Damn.....I'll be there this weekend and I'm bringing the probe and screen!!!HeHe.Nice finds.

Comment

Thanks OnewiththewilD, I was not sure what that tool was. I have seen a couple examples of tools very similar to that one. Thank you for the information

Comment

archaic wrote:

Thanks OnewiththewilD, I was not sure what that tool was. I have seen a couple examples of tools very similar to that one. Thank you for the information
                              We call them turtleback scrapers.

Comment

Working...
                              X