Last but not least collection of rocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last but not least collection of rocks

Here's the last lot. What is the long one, and there is also a small rock that was carved with holes and decorations. What do you think?

Those are some nice looking pieces, mainly celts I would say, but they also look a bit suspect as to possibly being modern to me. As I said before a few individual pictures of a couple of the pieces would help.

Comment

Adena wrote:

Those are some nice looking pieces, mainly celts I would say, but they also look a bit suspect as to possibly being modern to me. As I said before a few individual pictures of a couple of the pieces would help.
        I tend to agree. Think they might be repros.
      Rhode Island

Comment

Posted by [GarScale]:

South American? Wheres Clovisoid.

Comment

The long piece is a modern sharpening stone, the celts look all to be machine made, and the other piece looks to be a badly made modern Boatstone
          Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

They all look modern to me.  A couple of the squared celts could be from Guatemala, the Mayans made some that absolutely look fake because they are so angular (but it's a 1 out of 50 celts kind of thing.)  But if the rest of the stuff is questionable, I wouldn't expect the celts to be different.
            Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

What's the top item with what looks like a cloth wrapping?

Comment

Working...
              X