Waiting for mud to dry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting for mud to dry

Bored today waiting for field to dry went to antique store and found these couldn’t pass them up!

Carefull of what you purchase... circled one reeks of modern reproduction.... more pics
    of other sides would help on the others....✌️
    Southeastern Minnesota’s driftless area

Comment

• B.Rubble
      B.Rubble commented
      Editing a comment
      I posted more pictures have a look and let me know what you think

This one
    Attached Files
    Southeastern Minnesota’s driftless area

Comment

Agree with North, the 2 in the 1st picture look modern.
      🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

Looks like from your previous posts that the folks at the li’ll ole antique store are running throw in one real point, with a couple of reworks game, ..if what your paying for all is worth the real one go for it and deep six the fakes...Just somethin to think about, pictures could be better, but looks like a nice little triangle.
        Last edited by Hal Gorges; 03-05-2021, 01:56 AM.
        Floridaboy.

Comment

• Uncle Trav
          Uncle Trav commented
          Editing a comment
          Kinda like seeing an estate sale posted online with great items pictured. When you get there it’s just a garage sale with a bunch of regular junk. It’s called “salting” the sale. Buyer beware

I do a regular circuit of antique stores in about a 60 mile radius from my home. Been doing that for years. I have seen literally a ton of artifacts. Some good some bad. I’ve never pulled the trigger on purchasing any. I’ve been tempted at times but I’ll stick to kickin the dirt clods for now. You may find a hidden gem at the antique stores though. Ya never know what you may find though. Keep up the hunt.
        👍😃
        Last edited by Uncle Trav; 03-05-2021, 06:51 AM.
        Uncle Trav- Southwest Michigan

Comment

I will take more pictures of them and post them later. No harm no foul if they are modern reproductions I will label them as such and move on I only paid six dollars each for them

Comment

Obsidian (?) Looks ok at first glance.
            California

Comment

Comment

• UpNorth
                UpNorth commented
                Editing a comment
                I’m not familiar with that type of material... looks to be authentic to me.... maybe re-post it on another thread and you can get more opinions....✌️
            Working...
            X