Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adena or other? There are many different adena styles? I'm confused!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adena or other? There are many different adena styles? I'm confused!

I know the left base is adena or I'm confident it is. They just don't seem like same culture to me but I think I've seen square base called adena on here but could be wrong! She woulda been nice and I'm in a damnit man mindset over what coulda been for my happiness lol 😆 jk I'm happy it's all peace of mind for me anyway! Spill the knowledge jediheadmasters! Please and thanks
    Attached Files

Ok, did some rabbit hole searching. Would this be a benton base from n. al?
    Attached Files

Comment

Look at Savannah River points and compare them to yours
      South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

Look at Savannah River points and compare them to yours. The blue one looks like some type of kirk.
        South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

I sure will,that was a contender down tge hole but I'll revisit. Thank you

Comment

Nice material for sure Backfield. I like the basal flake on the bottom picture. K
            Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattern View Post
              Nice material for sure Backfield. I like the basal flake on the bottom picture. K
              Yeah I pick up the shiny ones regardless,to a detriment of finding actual points! Lol I'll sometimes prowl around turning over every damn stone and go 30yds in 3 hrs but it's just peace of mind for me so it's all good being out there. Some nice greenish,reddish materials in North Central Alabama nicest I've ever seen

Comment

Working...
              X