No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,
    I have noticed that a number of posts ask questions about finds but they neglect to indicate where they are which would help in determining what, when, and where. It came to me that it would be helpful and probably encourage communication if as part of the avatar section for each participant, you include the State in which they reside. That way, if you read a post, you can glance over and see they are in Florida or Oklahoma, or eastern Tibet. Just a thought. Thanks
    Tim

Yes, Tim, that would be a huge help.  Actually on some posts I don't bother to go into their profile to see where it's from.  I just move on to another thread.  Same thing when I have to view their profile/photos instead of posting them here.
    A state under avatar is a great idea.

Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

Comment

That would be good or just put the state by your posted name.
      Jack

Comment

Hey guys - As ya might have noticed I have been having problems lately finding what people post.  I'm used to seeing the post with their thread but instead they post in their avatar or on their wall.  It's time consuming to go looking so I have been just asking them to post a pic where we can readily find it.  Maybe I'm too impatient or just too old to be wasting my time.  I gots to remember that not everyone is that familiar with this site and how it works.  I seem to spend a lot of time switching back and forth between the thread and the profile to find info that would help ID their item. ---Chuck
        Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

One the old arrowheads board they had a running profile with ever thing stacked on top of another, when a subject had a post on it went back to the top until it was expeneded and headed back down. I liked it like that because you could scrolldown and quickly find the subject you were looking for.
          Jaxk

Comment

I'm having trouble putting a picture in my avatar let alone Indiana...LOL!

Comment

Working...
            X