No announcement yet.

Non-North American Artifacts Catagory?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-North American Artifacts Catagory?

I may be a statistical anomaly here, but I have quite a few pieces that cannot be described as "Indian" because they are not from North America (or India ). Would it be reasonable to have a catagory for artifacts from other regions of the planet? Such as European lithics, Saharan Neolithic points, Polynesian basalt tools, or Australian lithics?
    As a bit of incentive, I offer this picture of a rather interesting piece from my collection. I'll post a thread on it if such a catagory comes into being.

Owen... you can't leave it there! What the heck is that?
    Roger
    I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

When I looked at this topic on my phone, I was thinking "why the heck did he post a PVC coupling as an artifact"...looks a lot different on the computer :lol:.  Statistical anomaly or not, I think its a great idea...Roger, ill be shooting you a pm shortly to talk about the new forum section.
      Thanks for the idea and PLEASE, keep them coming...the community is the driver of this website/forum...I am merely a mechanic
      Andrew Schwinn
      Arrowheads.com Staff

Comment

Thanks Andrew!  Looking forward to it!
        painshill Going to have to wait till that section is up I'm afraid

Comment

Owen
          Are you going to put us out of our misery on this one? There's a shiny new section of the forum to post it in now.
          Roger :huh:
          I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Looks like Ivory don't it?
            Professor Shellman
            Tampa Bay

Comment

Posted in the Int'l. Section, enjoy!

Comment

Working...
              X