New Category? What's for supper!??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tomclark
    started a topic New Category? What's for supper!??

New Category? What's for supper!??

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	46.3 KB ID:	365282 Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	82.9 KB ID:	365283 Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	2 Size:	96.1 KB ID:	365284 Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	3 Size:	751.9 KB ID:	365285 Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	3 Size:	116.0 KB ID:	365286 What's for Supper!?!?

Food thread. Artifacts first, food second lolol

• Kaz
    replied
    Got on the big crabs a few days in a row. Made a bunch of crab cakes, vacuume packed and froze most but finally got to enjoy all the effort.

Leave a comment:

• Josie
    commented on 's reply
    Tomato pie is almost sinful.

• Kaz
    replied
    Catch of the day.

Leave a comment:

• Tam
    commented on 's reply
    Whattttt

• BabaORiley
    replied
    Summer squash casserole, homemade buttermilk biscuits. And a shout out to Josie and her recipe for tomato pie. I give it five stars. Its excellent.

Leave a comment:

• clovisoid
    replied
    Not sure what kind of fish it was, but it was tasty.

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	384575

Leave a comment:

• clovisoid
    commented on 's reply
    My grandmother would make those when we were kids, usually if someone had an upset tummy. Good stuff, I'm going to have order some tablets and have a go at making some.

• tomclark
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	383334 Junket. Used to be common nutritional dessert when I was a kid. My Mom made vanilla, strawberry and chocolate. It's a rennet custard. Junket comes in little foil packets each contained one tablet good for 2 cups of meh/yum. Rennet is made from the insides of goat stomachs or something like that. It curdles milk. Rennet is also used to make cheese. But in the 60's at least, this was around a lot. Can't find it much anymore.

Leave a comment:

• tomclark
    commented on 's reply
    Pulpo! I ate it with my father when I was young usually in spagetti sauce. A local fishing charter captain I fish with here in Tampa Bay takes a bite out of them when brought up while fishing lololol That's his schtick.

• Kaz
    commented on 's reply
    The ones with the teeth (summer flounder) around here we call them fluke. We have winter flounder also, the ones with the lips. We catch them in the spring and fall.

• BabaORiley
    commented on 's reply
    Looks like flounder Kaz. Darn good eaters...

• Kaz
    replied
    Speaking of fluke for dinner.

Leave a comment:

• Kaz
    commented on 's reply
    I know a group of Greek guys that launch their boat where I'm catching these spearing and they seemed upset that I use them for bait. He was like nooo you eat them, they are delicious. I would rather trade them in for a nice fat fluke.

• tomclark
    replied
    Kaz don't waste that bait on bass!! LOLOL

Leave a comment:

Working...
X