Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting Pics?

Posted by [GarScale]:

Anyone else having problems posting pics? For some reason, I cant load a pic at all. I see others posting so is it just me?

Not just you. I can't post photos with an iPad, but I can post photos with a PC. I have a friend who still can't log on with his iPhone. I suspect many folks can't log on and don't know how to fix that issue, let alone photos. The only way I know to log in after the update is by changing your password. Some iPads can load photos and some can't. My Dell desktop loads photos OK, but I'm hoping that functionality returns for tablets.
    Rhode Island

Comment

Posted by [GarScale]:

Im on my lap top and never had problems before but cant post pics now. I see avatars are still missing as well.

Comment

I'm not able to post pics from my iPhone. Any suggestions on how I might be able to? And yes I read and followed the instructions. Several times. :-)

Comment

Rock Angel wrote:

I'm not able to post pics from my iPhone. Any suggestions on how I might be able to? And yes I read and followed the instructions. Several times. :-)
            I suspect Safari Browser on iOS is to blame... try using "iCab Mobile" instead.... FYI: This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad...

Comment

CMD wrote:

Not just you. I can't post photos with an iPad, but I can post photos with a PC. I have a friend who still can't log on with his iPhone. I suspect many folks can't log on and don't know how to fix that issue, let alone photos. The only way I know to log in after the update is by changing your password. Some iPads can load photos and some can't. My Dell desktop loads photos OK, but I'm hoping that functionality returns for tablets.
              Maybe this link could assist... I don't own any apple devices, and hxxp://testiphone.com/, or other iOS simulators wouldn't replicate the problem, IMO... I'll tinker with it (not the site backend, but as a remote user)... bridging Joomla! to Kunena and all the extensions/plugins along the way can make you pull your hair out when there is an issue like this... so many variables... (might try disabling "System - Legacy" plugin in Joomla! to resolve it... but I haven't even looked at what Joomla! or Kunena release this site is using, so I can't really speak to that issue....)
              Link: Kunena iOS add files issue solved

Comment

Try posting them as a response, just the picture no words. This works for some on my website......Not sure if the admin of this site set a size limit for pictures here, if so go to a app store and get a resize image app..
              My liberty and freedoms are not yours to give or take!.... They didn\'t make us free we were born free, as long as we have the 2nd amendment we will remain free!

Comment

[QUOTE]Oklahomuh wrote:

Originally posted by CMD post=127509
                  Maybe this link could assist... I don't own any apple devices, and hxxp://testiphone.com/, or other iOS simulators wouldn't replicate the problem, IMO... I'll tinker with it (not the site backend, but as a remote user)... bridging Joomla! to Kunena and all the extensions/plugins along the way can make you pull your hair out when there is an issue like this... so many variables... (might try disabling "System - Legacy" plugin in Joomla! to resolve it... but I haven't even looked at what Joomla! or Kunena release this site is using, so I can't really speak to that issue....)
                  Link: Kunena iOS add files issue solved
                  Okie we appreciate you trying to help out with this but that link is a bit much for the everyday user. That link was created for developers to do some trouble shooting.
                I do have an Iphone I am using the google chrome  browser. I can load pictures just fine with it.
                TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

iPhone 5 google chrome browser. Shot out back a month ago ain't a point but sure is purty   

TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Hoss wrote:

Okie we appreciate you trying to help out with this but that link is a bit much for the everyday user. That link was created for developers to do some trouble shooting.
                    I do have an Iphone I am using the google chrome  browser. I can load pictures just fine with it.
                      Hoss, the problematic issue isn't loading images, it is UPloading them, if I'm not mistaken...  :dunno:
                    For the time being, maybe the affected users can employ the method below:  :lol:

_--_                                     _--_
                    /#()# #         0             0         /# #()#
                    |()##  #_                  /       _/#/  ##()|
                    |#()##-=###_               /      _/###=-##()#|
                    #()#-=##  #_            /     _/#  ##=-#()#/
                      |#()#--==### _         /    _/ ###==--#()#|
                      |#()##--=#    #_   !!!/   _/#    #=--##()#|
                       #()##---===####   O|O   /####===---##()#/
                        |#()#____==##### / Y  /#####==____#()#|
                         ###______######|/#/|######______###/
                            ()#O#/      ##_#_/##      #O#()
                           ()#O#(__-===###/ _ ###===-__)#O#()
                          ()#O#(   #  ###_(_|_)_###  #    )#O#()
                          ()#O(---#__###/ (_|_) ###__#---)O#()
                          ()#O#( / / ##/  (_|_)  ##    )#O#()
                          ()##O#_/  #/   (_|_)   #  _/#O##()
                            )##OO# -)    (_|_)    (- /#OO##(/
                            )//##OOO*|    / |     |*OOO##\(
                            |/_####_/    ( /X )    _####_|
                           /X/ __/       ___/       __/ X
                          (#/                               #)                   

Comment

Oklahomuh wrote:

Curious, Joomla is something that most users do not know, Most that would know this type of information would be an Admin/owner of a forum site. So who are you? Things are not adding up! Matt Rowe would have that information?
                      Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Working...
                      X