X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checker

Is ther a smell checker here
    Peace,<br />[br]Kozman

We used to have scratch and sniff, but so many folks were showing artifacts they found in fields full of cow manure we just couldn't take it anymore!
    Then we appointed Chase the smell checker but he kept saying everything smelled like roses and lilacs, the nose don't lie, Chase was, so we let him go, Then the position went to SDHunter but everything to him smelled fishy. To make a long story short, nope no smell checker here.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

It was murder when we were all in chat and someone brought one out. We would all just look around and wonder who dealt that one? Usually Chase got blamed. :rolf:  :rolf:  :rolf:
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

I think Chase is the smell checker hmy:
        Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

just remember
          he who smelt it. delt it  :rolf:  :rolf:

Comment

Course it only stinks when its not your own. :rolf:  But then again, I have been awoke out of a deep sleep what died  :sick:
            Course there was a time when I was out in the field working and had a partner I drove with in a small cab pickup. He or I would let out a stink, fully known that The other could not just sit there in the green cloud. But also knowing that rolling down your window was going to drive it past your nose for however the linger was. :sick:  :evil:  :whistle: Thats when we figured out foods that would work. :rolf:
            Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Working...
            X