Pictures are Gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures are Gone

I just switched from knapping novaculite to obsidian. This is almost like starting over from scratch. There is a huge difference in how the material knapps. The...

In the above thread several of my pictures are missing. Any idea what happened there?
    Michigan Yooper
    If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

All pics are gone i believe, other than photo hosting sites. :dunno:  Until fixed anyway
    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Thanks Josh, I see that a lot of recent pictures are gone but some older pictures are still in place.
      Michigan Yooper
      If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

I just tried to make a post and I am unable to upload any pics.
        I hit Add File and nothing happens so it looks Like it's not going to be a simple fix.
        Bruce
        In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

It seems that any pics uploaded to the site in the last 5-6 days are gone. before that they are still there.
          Bruce

Comment

This is a hiccup. A process to change over to a new platform is in place and is in the works, Sorry but we are going though a change.
            Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

It has been decided that our current platform was out of date, the servers  were antiquated. We are in the process "Now" To do a major change. We all agree that this will be the best for the site when it has been complete.
              Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

If you've bookmarked the site, it now will return a "closed for maintanance " message, but you can still log on and go to the forum.....
                Rhode Island

Comment

Not only pictures but posts as well. I made one the other day and Ron even replied to it but it's gone. :dunno:
                  Bruce

Comment

Working...
                  X