Clear All

• Android issue

When I use my phone to view the site
    I touch the forum tab,then the latest activity tab
    It stays on the home page
    I have a Motorola droid turbo with the Android platform

Works fine from my laptop but not my phone

Thanks in advance for your help

It sounds like you are not signed in. Check in the upper right to see if you are logged on.
    Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

It shows that I am logged in,i even tried logging out and then back in.same issue

Comment

There are a number of things which still don't work properly on mobile devices. For Android phones it's often the result of poor support/optimization for JavaScript in the OS/Browser combination being used. Not something we can solve by twiddling with the forum settings... but it would help the developers to know:

- Have you used this phone previously on the forum without problem?

- What Android OS version are you using?

- What browser are you using (default as-purchased or something else)?

We are due for a version upgrade on the forum software very soon and some incompatibilities usually get fixed in these releases... but not all of them.
        I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Yes,i have used this phone in the past to view the site with out issue.i use Google chrome, was on the phone when purchased.as far as which Android OS,no clue. But I will have one of my boys check it (as I wouldn't know how) and let you know

Comment

How long has it been doing this? If in the past it worked about how long ago did it stop work. Just approximate is fine.
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

A couple two or three weeks

Comment

Thanks, it could be related to some concerns others have had such as Ron's post that disappeared after he posted it but re appeared a few hours later. Greg reported a small box that says "working" when he clicks on submit. ( That one has been happening to me and others as well) The developers are going to do an update very soon. Hopefully the update addresses all of these recent glitches. Thanks for reporting it.
                TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss View Post
                  Thanks, it could be related to some concerns others have had such as Ron's post that disappeared after he posted it but re appeared a few hours later. Greg reported a small box that says "working" when he clicks on submit. ( That one has been happening to me and others as well) The developers are going to do an update very soon. Hopefully the update addresses all of these recent glitches. Thanks for reporting it.
                  I've always seen the "working" box. Thought that meant things were working, lol. When it finishes, my post appears....
                  Rhode Island

Comment

• Ron Kelley
                    Ron Kelley commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Charlie the problem that I'm having is that the "Working" icon never ends. I have to leave the page and return to see the post.

I've always seen the working box on my android powered device too...
                  Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

i get that "working" box on both my laptop and phone when i make a post
                    it rarely disappears after i make a post,until i look at another topic

Comment

Yes the working does appear for everyone. It freezes for some people.

Comment

• painshill
                        painshill commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes... it's a known bug that is generally reported as 1) not affecting all users and 2) intermittent (ie it comes and goes).
                    Working...
                    X