Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Get New Password

Hello Moderators,
    I am having trouble re-setting my password. I requested the email with the link but have not received it (yes, I did check the Junk folder).
    Midland Co, TX - "My neck hurts from looking down!"

Hi TexAg

I don't know what the issue is, but my wife is having a similar problem on another site (our electricity and gas account, so perfectly legitimate) and it transpires that our internet service provider has blocked all emails from the site in question for unknown reasons. We're going to have to contact them to get it unblocked. Apparently it sometimes happens if the provider gets a certain number of reports for undeliverable mail and for other reasons too.

If you PM me with what you want your new password to be then I should be able to re-set it manually. Then try logging out and logging in with that new password. Maybe that will clear the problem such that you can then make another choice if you wish.

Please also check that your email address hasn't changed since you originally signed up and that arrowheads.com is not listed as a blocked site in your email client's security settings.
    I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

OK... I have now manually re-set your password to the one you requested in your private message. Give it a try and then let me know if it clears the problem for you.
      I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Just to note that this is now resolved.

The issue seems to have been that TexAg was trying to enact a new password on his smartphone without realising that he was still logged in under the old password on his laptop.

Comment

Working...
        X