Hunting season...verses hunting arrowheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunting season...verses hunting arrowheads

I can't hunt in my "ditch" because it is deer gun season here. Not to mention the cold temps (would not stop me)...leaves falling off trees and covering up everything. But don't want to interfere with anyone getting their deer (not wanting to get shot either :lol: ) One more week and gun season will be over. Haven't heard any shots since about the second day of the season. Ya I live that close to the "ditch". So might try and see if I can find something in about a week. I don't know why but feel I really going to find something in this area thats really special in this ditch someday. I have found good stuff there but I feel something really good is coming out of it. It may be just a dream but its a good dream :dunno:
    I Have Never Met A Rock I Didn\'t Like

Know exactly how you feel jeff. Even talked to the guy that hunts my spot (said he doesnt want to accidently shoot me) so i stay out for a good while..
    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Same here i even feel bad walking fields this time of year and i wouldn't even think about being in the woods detecting or arrowhead collecting now.. We just had a guy shot here in my area yesterday.. The hunter had a dead deer on a cart pulling it threw the woods and someone shot at his dead deer hitting the hunter through the hand and into his bottom side.. Thank god he is going to be ok but just shows how many idiots are among us..
      My liberty and freedoms are not yours to give or take!.... They didn\'t make us free we were born free, as long as we have the 2nd amendment we will remain free!

Comment

Glad he is going to be ok hvs...yes there are some people out there with guns that should never have one
        I Have Never Met A Rock I Didn\'t Like

Comment

hvs wrote:

Same here i even feel bad walking fields this time of year and i wouldn't even think about being in the woods detecting or arrowhead collecting now.. We just had a guy shot here in my area yesterday.. The hunter had a dead deer on a cart pulling it threw the woods and someone shot at his dead deer hitting the hunter through the hand and into his bottom side.. Thank god he is going to be ok but just shows how many idiots are among us..
          wow,what a moron! talk about an itchy trigger finger! how could he see the deer but not the dude,and how would he have not seen the cart? some people..... :dunno:
          call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

I took my daughter out the past 2 days and im scared to death having her in the woods.. Im hoping they throw the book at this idiot and never let him hunt again..
            My liberty and freedoms are not yours to give or take!.... They didn\'t make us free we were born free, as long as we have the 2nd amendment we will remain free!

Comment

Wear orange!

Comment

I checked in one year back in CT. with my farmer friend and he gave me the go ahead.  It was early to mid 90's I think. Well they had a special season on Canada Geese because of over population. The Farmer did not know his nephew who worked for him had invited some friends out. As I walked into one field they opened up on a flock of geese in the next field. I had to duck and run and didn't go back til Sunday. In CT No game Hunting on Sundays.
                I know about those dreams brother stay safe Jeff
                TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

robshap wrote:

Wear orange!
                    We do and wouldnt even think about not having BO on my daughter..

Comment

Working...
                  X