Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from a Massachusettes/ex-Indiana resident.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from a Massachusettes/ex-Indiana resident.

Just wanted to say hi to the people here.  I'm originally from Indiana -and- hope to get back there some day!  Not that there's anything wrong with Mass with it's 2 months of summer -and- then the "dark season". :whistle:
    I've been collecting for 30 years or so.  I started off by picking a few pieces from a collection that was consigned for auction -and- paying them off with a lot of manual labor.  Seems I had expensive tastes when I was young, as I remember lots of hard work!  It did keep me from walking the plowed fields in the "mist", so no muddy boots for me.  Wish I had.
    I wish my organizational skills were a tad better then also.  Considering my collection is in 3 different states in boxes with my name -and- "keep" on them.  No digital camera then, an old Kodak 35mm so I have negatives...  But in the boxes so they wouldn't get lost.  :blink:
    What do I collect you ask... everything.. but now mostly cones, plummets, lost lakes -and- clubs.  With a fondness for crystal quartz items.  I had my eye on Dave Kuhn's prize cone for years only for it to be auctioned(bargain) while I was in the hospital. C'est la Vie
    Cheers, Erich

Posted by [dylan]:

Howdy! welcome to the forum!

Comment

Working...
    X