Hello from east Tennessee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from east Tennessee

Hello everyone here on the forum. My name is Josh and I'm located here just outside Knoxville Tn. I'm excited to be joining this forum and hopefully I can make usefull contributions. I've allways been more of a listener than a talker, but will be happy to talk rocks with anyone. I've been collecting for about twelve years and I'm originally from Kentucky and that is the area I'm most knowledgeable about. Haven't got to do as much surface hunting as I use to, here lately, but I'm hoping to get back out there and be posting new finds here soon!
    Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Hello, Josh!  :welcome: from Rhode Island. Glad you decided to join us here and looking forward to seeing your finds as well.
    Rhode Island

Comment

Hey Josh,  :welcome: From Michigan U.P. Glad you could join us.
      Would love to see your artifacts from Kentucky and Tennessee as well.
      Michigan Yooper
      If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Hey neighbor I am in East TN too. I moved here almost three years ago from CT Like you most of my collecting experience is from another state.
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Welcome.  I'm about an hour and a half from North of Knoxville.  Look forward to seeing some of your finds.

Comment

Welcome from Central Illinois. Go ahead.....dazzle us with some fine finds. Please!
            Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Welcome Josh!
              Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Working...
              X