Hello from Wisconsin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Wisconsin

I found this site the other day and have really been enjoying looking around. It's very interesting lots of knowledgeable people here! I like to look for things I guess you could say. Artifacts, fossils, mineral specimens and I also have been looking with metal detectors all for close to 40 years. I live in Northern Wisconsin near the small town of Mountain. I've worked in the woods felling timber since 1987 and have a sawmill. I also have a small farm on the S. Branch of the Oconto River. I'm hoping to post pictures of some of my finds occasionally just to share.

:welcome:  from SE VA and NC's Outer Banks! Looking forward to your future postings!
    Child of the tides

Comment

Axeman welcome!

Comment

You have posted before But From me to you Welcome to AH.com  :welcome:
        I look forward to your other posts
        Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

:welcome: T, hope to see some pics!
          http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Welcome to the forum.  Glad to have you.
            South Dakota

Comment

Welcome! And like what you have been posting already!
              Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

You said "I like to look for things I guess you could say. Artifacts, fossils, mineral specimens and I also have been looking with metal detectors all for close to 40 years."
                There are many here of the same mind set. Welcome to Arrowheads.com forum looking forward to seeing more of your posts.
                TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Hey Tony,  :welcome: To the forum. Looking forward to seeing some of your artifacts.
                  I am 80 miles NE of you as the Raven flies.  :laugh:
                  Michigan Yooper
                  If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

:welcome:  to AH.com from central MN
                    last winter i pu on lots and lots of miles in WI
                    im a truck driver,and i was hauling propane last year
                    you live in some very pretty country

Comment

:welcome: from east TN!
                      You've showed some great stuff! Looking forward to Seeing your post!
                      Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

:welcome: to the forum tclark. And while you are posting some of your lithic finds why don't you also share your metal detecting finds here.

Bruce
                        In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Welcome from Central Illinois
                          Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Thanks for the welcome everyone I appreciate it.
                            Ron Kelley, I use to go to the knife show which was held there every year by the Marble Arms Factory I wonder if that show is still held there?
                            Sneakyground buzzard, Thanks for hauling that propane last winter it was a brutal one everyone was running real low.... I had -26 last night and still -22 right now folks might run short this winter too!
                            #2 old man, I will post some of my detecting finds. Haven't even had a chance to look at that part of the forum yet. I did see that pipe tomahawk you showed pictures of that really looked interesting.

Comment

The Marble Arms knives were the best and well known worldwide. Now they are selling "Marble Arms" knives made in China. They lost all respect.
                              Michigan Yooper
                              If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Working...
                              X