New member returning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member returning

I recently got back on to this website because my love for artifact hunting is on my mind every single day.I became interested in artifact hunting after seeing my Grandmothers unbelievable collection she found over the years.I went to some of these places she hunted years after her death and was able to find some artifacts also.I was told stories by her about some artifact finds that are unbelievable also.One is just total disrespect and wasn't able to witness it but she did.

:welcome: From east TN!
    My Grandfathers passion for collecting also had a lot of influence on me becoming interested in collecting and learning about the past in general.  Glad your here!
    Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Welcome Back! you are a long standing member!
      I have been a life long hunter
      Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

I am drawn to the Native Indian artifacts so much...literally daily.I have onlu been on a week long hunt a couple years ago...I did find some artiifacts.I need suggestions as to how to go about it.I have also been to a paydig and found a few pieces but I would rather go to some great campsites.

Comment

Yes I too became interested in the Native Indian artifacts when I saw a collection my Grandmother found over the years,She found a piece that she hid and wasn't found until after she passed away,She was allowed on her doctors property with his permission to explore a cave he has on his land that contains artifacts and I don't know if she ever got to go or not.Wish I could explore it myself

Comment

Pipi For me its all about the journey. I have hunted most of my entire life and each find has a celebration  :rolf: I look but its the hunt that counts. some days I find others I dont.
            Just ask what you want to know..
            Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Glad your back and ask away. Do a little browsing through the threads and info section as well. There are many threads with help on where and how to find.
              Just expect to put in a lot of time and shoe leather!
              Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

:welcome:  Back!
                http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Glad to see you back Pipi!
                  Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Welcome back Pipi. :welcome:
                    Do you have any of the artifacts that your grandmother collected?
                    Bruce
                    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Welcome Pipi
                      South Dakota

Comment

:welcome: back from a Texas!

Comment

Welcome from middle Tennessee (Y)

Comment

:welcome: back

Comment

I wish I had the the collection but when she passed away she left all of it to an uncle of mine.I only have what I was able to find in the little amount of time I had.I will post pics as soon as I larn how to do so on this site.

Comment

Working...
                              X