New member from BC Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from BC Canada

New member from Canada however I did spent a few years in south Texas as well as a bit of time in Oklahoma.
    Far better arrowhead hunting down there than up here.

Hey Trexx, Welcome to the forum. Glad you could join us.
    Michigan Yooper
    If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Welcome Trexx!
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome Trexx.  Glad to have you.
        South Dakota

Comment

Welcome Trexx  to AH.com  :welcome:
          Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Hi newbie,
            Another BC member, welcome indeed.  Im new too, and it's definitely been a struggle so far, in my area to find anything, but I haven't logged  a lot of hours, admittedly. Open to any ideas you have.
            YOU GO RIGHT, I GO LEFT- AND I REAP THE BENEFITS!!

Comment

A Friendly Welcome from Missouri!
              http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Trexx wrote:

New member from Canada however I did spent a few years in south Texas as well as a bit of time in Oklahoma.
                Far better arrowhead hunting down there than up here.
                What area of BC are you in Trexx and you also Myrna??
                I'm from the island.
                Bruce
                In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Welcome to arrowheads.com forums.
                  TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Hi old man and trexx,
                    I'm in kelowna.
                    Victoria and where else, Ontario? I only use an I phone here, so somewhat challenged at navigation on this site. A bit of envy for those down south who walk a field, and have something to show for it....
                    Not so here in kelowna, but researching Indian areas of the Okanagan, to zone in on better sites to search. Have either of you had any good fortune yet?

Comment

Welcome from Central Illinois
                      Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Myrna a 2hr drive away from you will get you to Arrow Lake. Right now it is at historic lows and the low water is exposing some old sites. A friend of mine, who lives in Edgewood, has had good luck hunting there. 6 points and counting this year.
                        Bruce

Comment

Welcome Trexx I am also a new member from Ontario, haven't had much luck yet either but with all great info -and- members help on this site I'm sure it wont be long.

Comment

Yes, I've read there was a large Indian  population in Arrow Lakes area.  Your friend must be walking the beaches. Arrow lakes are partly resevoir and hydro dam controlled and shoreline depth varies drastically in some places depending on when the hydro gates are opened and shut. Shorelines are low here, waiting for freshet soon.  I don't want to infringe on his hot spot, however a tip on general area, as there are upper and lower lakes.

Comment

Try around Burton and or Arrow Park. Both sides of the lake are good. Don't worry about infringing on his territory as there are quite a few who hunt points there.
                              Myrna wrote:

Yes, I've read there was a large Indian  population in Arrow Lakes area.  Your friend must be walking the beaches. Arrow lakes are partly resevoir and hydro dam controlled and shoreline depth varies drastically in some places depending on when the hydro gates are opened and shut. Shorelines are low here, waiting for freshet soon.  I don't want to infringe on his hot spot, however a tip on general area, as there are upper and lower lakes.
                              Bruce

Comment

Working...
                              X