Hello from the great State of Iowa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the great State of Iowa.

Hello all, my name is Al I have been collecting for maybe a year now. I have very few PF of my own but I did inherit a decent Great Basin collection and over the last year I  have added pieces to it from around the country by buying, trading , and a few PF. I have bought books to learn and have asked many questions on Facebook and Google + but for some reason I still have trouble figuring my artifacts out and the other site aren't very forth coming to a newbie collector.  I am hoping to learn as much as you are willing to teach and I really hope you don't mind me asking many, many, many,  questions.  Thank you for the chance to learn what I am being quickly addicted to.
    To have integrity is to have everything , hard earned and easily lost . Few reach but all try ..

Welcome Al from the other great State of North Carolina.  You will love this site.  It has a lot of great people who will welcome you and share advice and knowledge.  Now, start sharing a few pictures.
    Bobby
    \"Of all the things I\'ve lost, I miss my mind the most.\"

Comment

I plan on it as soon as I can figure out the correct place to post them.
      To have integrity is to have everything , hard earned and easily lost . Few reach but all try ..

Comment

Welcome Al.   :welcome:  from Alabama!

Comment

:welcome:  from east Tx.
          east Tx.

Comment

Welcome from Central Illinois Al. You will find a forum like this a totally different beast than FB.
            Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Welcome Al, Central Ky here. I look forward to seeing your stuff. Thanks for comming.

Comment

Post  ask questions the  members will answer  and welcome to ah.Com if it is posted in  the wrong  category  we can  move  it.
                Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

chase wrote: Post  ask questions the  members will answer  and welcome to ah.Com if it is posted in  the wrong  category  we can  move  it.
                    I read where you can get locked out for doing that so I want to do it right so as to give you less headaches with another newbie .. :lol:

Comment

Al wrote:
                    chase wrote: Post  ask questions the  members will answer  and welcome to ah.Com if it is posted in  the wrong  category  we can  move  it.
                      I read where you can get locked out for doing that so I want to do it right so as to give you less headaches with another newbie .. :lol:
                      You will learn fast.  It's not very complicated.  That's why I'm still aloud to hang around.  Honestly though, I don't make mistakes, I thought I did once but it ends up I was wrong. :silly:
                    \"Of all the things I\'ve lost, I miss my mind the most.\"

Comment

taxidermist01 wrote:
                      Al wrote:
                        You will learn fast.  It's not very complicated.  That's why I'm still aloud to hang around.  Honestly though, I don't make mistakes, I thought I did once but it ends up I was wrong. :silly:
                        LOL

Comment

AL I belong to many  forums some have attatud but we are laid backed here the only time we may get testy after someone does the same mistake over and over after being told over and over.
                        Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Hello and welcome from upstate, NY! Every newbie makes me look more and more like I've been here a long time  :woohoo: . Don't worry, the folks here will forgive you if you make a few posting errors... they're pretty good about getting you on the right track.

Comment

:welcome: from Rhode Island.
                            Rhode Island

Comment

Welcome Al! Glad you have joined us. Good folks here and willing to help all they can, so ask away.
                              Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Working...
                              X