Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So. Very. Addicted!!!

Hi All-
    I was turned on to artifact adventuring by Utilized Flake a couple of years ago and have been addicted since! While I enjoy finding even flakes, I stand in awe each time I find and hold a point, tool, or piece of pottery. In this day of disposable everything , it amazes me just knowing someone created something so stunning out of need, and that it has lasted long enough to be found again.

I look forward to exploring the wealth of info offered here as my understanding and curiosity continue to grow! Happy hunting and let's continue to keep history alive!
    -BC

If you're lucky it's one of the few addictions you might have for the rest of your life. Welcome and thanks for joining us.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Definitely a good addiction...welcome from Connecticut
      SW Connecticut

Comment

Thanks for the Welcomes! You are correct-this will be a lifelong addiction as long as I am able to cover the ground.

Comment

• redrocks
          redrocks commented
          Editing a comment
          Is that crystal triangle in your avatar a personal find?

Welcome to the addiction. Enjoy the adventure and stay safe out there. Best of luck in the hunt to all.
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

I’m thinking UF who put you on your trek has most of the answers to near all of your questions. I wish I would have had such a mentor in my early hunting. Welcome to the site ! JJ
          Lubbock County Tx

Comment

• No Average Rock
            No Average Rock commented
            Editing a comment
            We have a new adventure everytime we go creekin'! He's been able to share a lot of history with the points we find which to me adds value to the whole experience.

Welcome to site and hopefully you will have many more hikes finding stuff
          South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

• No Average Rock
            Editing a comment
            We hope to! Thanks for the welcome! Beautiful avatar!

Welcome BC! Glad you're finally here! Your passion is enormously refreshing, and this place is a wonderful community in pursuit of knowledge! On a personal note... You are my favorite arrowhead hunter ever! My finds mean very little until you have shared the euphoria with me. You got it from the get go, and have turned into an eagle eyed artifact recoverer/ fisher woman! The fact that you can walk or fish for 14 hours straight makes you the coolest girl I have ever met! I'm so lucky to have met you that fourth of July at sharks tooth island! Thank you for being in my life! After all you are the only person I know of that has noodled a flounder!
          North Carolina

Comment

• No Average Rock
            Editing a comment
            It's definitely the company that makes it worth the long hours! ....the finds and fish help too :-P You guidance has been invaluable!!

• Cecilia
            Cecilia commented
            Editing a comment
            Awwww.........

Welcome from East TN!
          Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Welcome here I'm looking forward to seeing some finds starting with that triangle in your avatar which looks amazing
            NW Georgia,

Comment

Redrocks and SH- As with many of our points I'm sure they all have a story. Don't typically name my points so don't laugh when I tell you this one is called "Precious". From the time UF shared his Overstreet's with me my number one goal was to find a crystal point. This little point made my day!
              Last edited by No Average Rock; 12-01-2019, 01:55 PM.

Comment

• No Average Rock
                Editing a comment
                Appreciate the courtesy! Hijack away, would love to see them!

• redrocks
                redrocks commented
                Editing a comment
                I'll get em on later this afternoon

• Cecilia
                Cecilia commented
                Editing a comment
                I’m no standard-setter, but my favorite pieces all have names!

Welcome from the middle of Arkansas!,
              Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Very nice
                NW Georgia,

Comment

Welcome to the site from nw tn
                  Benny / Western Highland Rim / Tennessee

Comment

It may be habit forming but it won’t kill you!
                    Child of the tides

Comment

Working...
                    X