New to rock hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to rock hunting

Hi, I am new to all of this. A few years ago I started having a huge interest in fossils. I search the creeks and fields were I live and have so much fun, even on days when I don't find much. It's just a pleasure to be outdoors searching for natural or man made rocks and artifacts. Lately I have been finding lots of things that to me are very interesting but I have no experience at all and can use all the help I can get from people who are like minded. Thanks so much for your input on anything that I have for general conversation, I really appreciate it. I hope to have an avatar soon, Thanks again,

Welcome nwark!
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome from North Carolina! A bad day outdoors is better than a good day at work!
      North Carolina

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Comment

Welcome nwark...you a have definitely joined an awesome site....we have a lot of members on here with great knowledge on a lot of things related to fossils, native artifacts, civil war, etc....im glad you joined and look forward to you sharing your finds....im guessing from your name your are from nw Arkansas? Or is that totally unrelated?
          Benny / Western Highland Rim / Tennessee

Comment

Welcome from NC!
            N.C. from the mountains to the sea

Comment

Welcome from Connecticut
              SW Connecticut

Comment

Thanks, I am from Northwest Arkansas.

Comment

Welcome to Arrowheads.com
                  TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Welcome! I've not been discovering too long myself. Lots to learn and a lot of good help here!

Comment

Lots to look at in a creek. Sometimes you get lucky but most times you don't. But sure is a rush on that lucky day to find a artifact just laying there waiting on you to pick it up and take it home. Welcome from N GA.
                      NW Georgia,

Comment

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Comment

Working...
                        X