Hello from Roanoke VA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Roanoke VA

Hello everyone! I've been finding artifacts since I was 5 years old on the family farm and I'd love to start digging/finding a little more seriously now. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's finds!
    Anyone else in the Roanoke/Bedford VA area?

Welcome to the forum and site!  Im a south Tx hunter and been doing it for like 8 months or so...again, welcome and looking forward to seeing your finds.

Comment

hi welcome to AH, i'm in fl. and love your area up there, i've been on the parkway camping, and to the drags a few times,  would like to see what you've found,,, twoshovel

Comment

Welcome Rebecca,Good folks here and looking forward to seeing your collection.
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome from Connecticut, there are a few here from Va. Post up some pictures for all to see and enjoy the forum!!
          Southern Connecticut

Comment

Hi there Rebecca I am in CT and have been collecting a long time. Can't wait to see some of your finds.
            Matt    
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Welcome from Central Illinois
              Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Welcome, from Central Texas!

Comment

North Texas here. Dallas/Ft.Worth
                  Welcome to the best site on the WWW.
                  Bone2stone
                  It is a "Rock" when it's on the ground.
                  It is a "Specimen" when picked up and taken home.

​Jessy B.
                  Circa:1982

Comment

Welcome, just a bit south of you in central NC.

Comment

Hey my name is Corey and l to live in Roanoke. Ive been searching and finding arrowheads since l was little but that was mostly
                      In NC where l grew up. Id def love to get out around here and look but lm a lil stumped on where to go. If u have any ideas or maybe
                      Wanna get together and look just reply back and we can work out the details. Cya

Comment

Corey  :welcome: From Michigan U.P. Rebecca hasn't been on the site in a year. There are lots of knowledgeable and helpful folks here. Good to have you on the site.
                        Ron
                        Michigan Yooper
                        If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Working...
                        X