Where do I start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do I start?

I would really like to get back into creek walking but I have no idea where I should go. Any suggestions? I live in the western Paducah area in Kentucky.

I'm not from your area Creek. Obviously creeks near or beside any Native site is your best bet. So good luck. Maybe someone from your area will give you some other advice. And Welcome to Arrowheads.com. Kim from Central Pa.
    Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

What Kim said..keep us posted,
      Floridaboy.

Comment

Welcome from Georgia
        🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

Any creek with decent flow and gravel I'd jump into. If it's mud and sand I'd avoid it.
          NW Georgia,

Comment

Welcome
            Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome
              South Dakota

Comment

Welcome to the site...nw middle tn here.....ive not hunted up your way, but im sure there are atifacts to be found....do you know anyone that has creeks running through their property? With permission id check any of those out, especially shallow creeks with gravel bars to check....other suggestion would be to kayak decent size creeks/rivers that have gravel bars you could pull up to and check out....you should research your state laws as well in regards to artifact hunting......good luck out there
                Benny / Western Highland Rim / Tennessee

Comment

Working...
                X