Hello from Kansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Kansas

Hello hunters, my name is Dennis. I am 25, from Kansas, close to the KC area. I am fairly new to finding arrowheads, I have only found a dozen or so thus far. But I am joining this forum to learn more, research more and maybe even find someone local to help me in my searching. Thanks for reading.
    Starts
    08-06-2022
    Ends
    08-06-2022

Welcome to the forum Bob. Lot of good people here with plenty of information and help. Hope to see your finds soon.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome Bob, We are all friends here, well mostly, LOL. Show your stuff and enjoy the site. This is a good place to learn. Kim from Central Pa.
      Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Dennis! Would you please tell us why your screen name is Bobclark but introduced yourself in your topic as Dennis?
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Welcome from West central Missouri, looking forward to seeing your finds.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss View Post
            Welcome to the forum Dennis! Would you please tell us why your screen name is Bobclark but introduced yourself in your topic as Dennis?
            Thanks everyone. I'll share all my finds soon.

And it's just an online alias ive always used. Such a generic name and it just stuck with me. Sorry for the confusion.
            Last edited by Bobclark97; 08-08-2022, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Welcome
              South Dakota

Comment

Working...
              X