New Member Introduction - Virginia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member Introduction - Virginia

New to the site and wanted to introduce myself before I start posting 'what do I have pics'. I have found points while deer and turkey hunting over the years and have always been intrigued by them. I bought a farm 4 years ago that has a huge swamp along the back of my property and have found several hundred full points and pieces / parts since. Unfortunately the fields that I lease out don't get plowed, but the no drill disturbs the ground enough for me to spend several weeks each spring finding new stuff. Appreciate y'all having me and look forward to learning for everyone.

Shawn

Glad you've joined us and we look forward to your many finds.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota…👍
      Southeastern Minnesota’s driftless area

Comment

Welcome to our forum. There is much to learn here. I've been here a good while and I continue to learn a lot. Where in Virginia is the tri cities area?

Comment

• Hoss
          Hoss commented
          Editing a comment
          pretty sure its right around Richmond Joe.

• sailorjoe
          sailorjoe commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, Hoss

Welcome to the forum Shawn. Good to have you with us.
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Welcome from Florida. Awesome to have a place to find NA artifacts on your own property.

Comment

Appreciate the replies gentlemen.

Sailerjoe - We are 30 min South of Richmond. Fortunate to have the Appomatox, James, Nottoway and Chickahominy Rivers all close by with a lot of big swamps. I am a rookie compared to most on the site, but finding that if I can get near water then I am generally close to pulling a point.

Comment

Welcome
              South Dakota

Comment

Working...
              X