new guy from southern indiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new guy from southern indiana

from the evansville area--hunted points from childhood with uncle--- dog town area-- now 59 yrs old

Welcome to the site! Your down in my area. I work in Evansville and live in Oakland City.

Comment

Welcome from NW Indiana.

Comment

Look at all the Hoosiers we are getting on here LOL Welcome to the site. Greg will be happy to see there is another Indiana hunter here.
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Hoss wrote:

Look at all the Hoosiers we are getting on here LOL Welcome to the site. Greg will be happy to see there is another Indiana hunter here.
          Hey Hoss, so I am not Indiana! but still like the state. Oh sorry welcome to AH.com it always good to have new people even if they say there from Indiana.
          Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Welcome from Central Illinois
            Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Well Chase you get around don't you. It don't matter where your from your tops in my book. All the forum members are, all both new and old even the in betweens alike. This is a great place to make new friends and hang around with old ones. It is all of you that make this place great!
              TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Welcome Steve, Good to see another Hoosier here and looking forward to seeing those,
                .................INDIANA!!!!!!!!!!! Artifacts,
                Chase, your definitely a Hoosier!
                Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Working...
                  X