New to the site.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the site.

I just thought I would say hello to all and this looks like a really cool site with tons of great information. I'm proud to be a member. Thanks

welcome to the site
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Welcome from Central Illinois
      Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Welcome from NW Arkansas
        As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
        NW Arkansas

Comment

Welcome from Oklahoma!

Comment

Hello from Missouri.  Happy hunting!
            Rick, East Central Missouri

Comment

My Dad helped Glen Kizzia open up the Crenshaw mounds (and the Kidd place)in Arkansas in the early 60s, I wasn't born until 1975, but I have always enjoyed searching for indian artifacts, it's difficult to do today.  The Corp of Engineers even refuse arrowhead hunters to look at the water's edge at the Texarkana lake.  I still have a few agee and hays points that Dad gave me...

Comment

Tinkerbell wrote:

My Dad helped Glen Kizzia open up the Crenshaw mounds (and the Kidd place)in Arkansas in the early 60s, I wasn't born until 1975, but I have always enjoyed searching for indian artifacts, it's difficult to do today.  The Corp of Engineers even refuse arrowhead hunters to look at the water's edge at the Texarkana lake.  I still have a few agee and hays points that Dad gave me...
                Well welcome! both!  We have a great site, that's getting better with everyone that joins. Thank you for being a part of our membership.
                Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Welcome to both of you! Glad your here!
                  Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

David,
                    Welcome from Oregon.  I look forward,to seeing some nice artifacts from Mississippi.  One of my good friends grew,up there and told me about the abundance of points and mounds.  Thanks!
                    D
                    In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks. -John Muir

Comment

Hello Arrowhead hunters,I am new to this website,from Central Oregon,lots of artifacts in these parts,finding them is another question.Looking to meet new friends on here,if you have questions about Central Oregon,be happy to answer them if I can. This is an awesome website,Thank You!

Comment

Welcome to the site from Northern Nevada!!

Comment

Hi Fresh and welcome from Central Illinois
                          Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Hello peoples! I am new to this site AND to arrow head hunting. If any one is in Jackson, MS area, i would love to go siting with you. (no, I won't give away your locales cause I will share with you too. Just would love to find a few points. Never have, but I do have some fossils and a few sharks teeth from Brandon, MS. I appreciate any feedback or replies.

Comment

Working...
                            X