Hello from Southern Illinois...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Southern Illinois...

Hello, I am a 53 year old guy who has been bitten by the artifact bug again after many years dormant. I have lived the majority of my life within 15 miles of Cahokia Mounds and spent a lot go my childhood walking fields and creeks picking up arrowheads and other artifacts with my family. Needless to say life got in the way of that and I have not thought much about arrowhead hunting until very recently when I spent 10 days hiking in New Mexico with a friend who lives out there and we visited several pueblo sites that are not tourist sites and are only accessible by hiking to them. Seeing the pottery sherds and and room blocks of these sites really got me wanting to start looking again. Flash forward to yesterday I was walking the creek at my farm down near Sedalia Missouri and I found two large artifacts in the mud of the creek bank. Looking online to try to identify them, I found this site and now I am here. I will post images of my finds here soon.

Welcome aboard Sulla.. I’m Hal from West Central Florida👋👋👋🇺🇸
    Floridaboy.

Comment

Welcome! Look forward to seeing your recent and future finds.
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome, Sulla! You will like this site; it’s fulla smarts!
        Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

Welcome to arrowheads.com
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

I too welcome you to our site Sulla. We are like a family here, so we're glad you joined us. If you could, please show some of your early finds from around the mounds. We'd sure like to see them.
            Kim from central Pa.
            Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

Working...
            X