Here I am again......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here I am again......

I was a member of the old arrowheads.com in the late 90s, Had an account here a couple of other times but ended up not using this site. I don't know why...the site looks great..and I like the different categories that are offered here like flint ID. Arrowheadology has some good sub categories but I'm banned for life from there  :whistle: I was papa there and sohio on treasurenet which I am currently banned from until march 15..Oh don't hit your ignore buttons just yet I'll be good I swear...

Welcome, I guess You were my first "friend" over on arrowheadology. Remember an Owl as Youre avatar. Pros has been back up for a while.
    Aology seems to be having technical difficulties..
    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Welcome to the forums LOL that is one heck of an introduction and we are giving you a chance to be good.
      Thanks for forewarning us though.  There is a lot of good people and good information on this site welcome.
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Welcome I guess back to AH.com
        Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Hey Ghost/Sohio!
          Gotta get GatorBoy over here, too.  He was banned from TNet also recently so I hear.  I didn't see what thread got "bad" or what happened.........  Are they ban crazy over there?!!  LOLOL.
          Welcome here
          Professor Shellman
          Tampa Bay

Comment

Thanks hoss

Comment

tomclark wrote:

Hey Ghost/Sohio!
              Gotta get GatorBoy over here, too.  He was banned from TNet also recently so I hear.  I didn't see what thread got "bad" or what happened.........  Are they ban crazy over there?!!  LOLOL.
              Welcome here
                He tries to emulate me too much lol
              I'm surprised he hasn't came across this site....I don't have his email but I think I have a way to get a hold of him.....

Comment

JoshinMO wrote:

Welcome, I guess You were my first "friend" over on arrowheadology. Remember an Owl as Youre avatar. Pros has been back up for a while.
                What was your username old buddy

Comment

Welcome from Central Illinois Ghost Digger. I know you from both of the other forums but we are a kinder type of forum.
                  Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

[QUOTE]Ghost Digger wrote:

Originally posted by JoshinMO post=70178
                    What was your username old buddy
                    First one was Fluff Effect. Never got around to chatting with You as You were banned soon after. Kind of wondered what happened, not important though.  B)
                    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Well, I'm gonna give you a hearty welcome and as Ray said, "we are a kinder type of forum".
                      Hope you can appreciate that and.....
                      this should be interesting.
                      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Ghost Digger wrote:

I was a member of the old arrowheads.com in the late 90s, Had an account here a couple of other times but ended up not using this site. I don't know why...the site looks great..and I like the different categories that are offered here like flint ID. Arrowheadology has some good sub categories but I'm banned for life from there  :whistle: I was papa there and sohio on treasurenet which I am currently banned from until march 15..Oh don't hit your ignore buttons just yet I'll be good I swear...
                          Lol Ghost Digger.
                        Steve says "hi"  :laugh:

Comment

[QUOTE]11KBP wrote:

Originally posted by Ghost Digger post=70167
                            Lol Ghost Digger.
                          Steve says "hi"  :laugh:
                          He probably misses me  :laugh:

Comment

Be good and post some of your killer finds here and make us all happy. :laugh:

Comment

Ghost Digger welcome from KS. everybody has a little baggage I guess. Most don't deserve it.   Show us some of those great Ohio Artifacts!
                              Joe.

Comment

Working...
                              X