Howdy from Missouri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy from Missouri

Hello All Woodhippy here and I am a Arrowhead Addict. I live in central Missouri. Do not care if it is a field or creek. I will walk the whole thing.
    When life does not let outdoors. I buy at auctions. Mostly Heartland Artifact Auction. Thanks for having Me.

Welcome!
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome from a fellow Missourian

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.
        Southeastern Minnesota’s driftless area

Comment

welcome from a tad north of Kansas City. like you, fields and creeks are all good here. I love walking a "new to me" creek or field....love it!
          we have been blessed a farm not good for growing much of anything 'cept chert and limestone.

with a number of chert outcroppings (so far we have come across a solid half-dozen) and plenty of water. the wet creek and at least two [long dry] springs, seem to have encouraged folks to live here...not to mention all the old buffalo bones & teeth. ;-)

vfm

Last edited by vonfatman; 09-12-2023, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Welcome
            South Dakota

Comment

Welco,e to the forum
              TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Welcome to arrowheads.com Hippy. Post them when you can. Kim from Pa.
                  Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

Working...
                  X