Newbie from Blighty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie from Blighty

Greetings from sunny England. If you believe that ......
    I was searching around the web for some information on hafting scrapers, scraper typology and other such stuff and stumbled across the forum. Then I noticed painshill (Global moderator) is in the same county and probably quite close. How could I not join the forum.
    As for me, a bit long in the tooth but they are still all my own. Keen field walker and a bit of detecting on the side along with other country sports.
    Hopefully I can contribute to the forum but I'll certainly be asking some questions.

Chris (not Dave)... it's a long story .

A welcome to the forums Chris from another member in Deep East Texas...

Comment

Welcome and glad you've joined us. Look forward to your posts and finds and guessing Painshill might be overjoyed to find a local countryman !
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome from Ohio. We love long stories... Chris(not Dave).
        Headwaters of the Little Miami, Ohio

Comment

Welcome Chris. Glad to have you. There are a couple other members from the UK as well.
          South Dakota

Comment

Welcome to the forum Chris . Thanks for joining us.
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Welcome from Arkansas, Jason…not Jethro, as long as we are confessing secret identities.
              Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Working...
              X