Box of stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Box of stuff

I found all the junk in this box at one old house here in Ephrata. There was a jasper head in there at one time. found it when I went too ground balance and here it was right in the coil. One cool thing was the spur. I did find over 40 pre indian head coins there including 3 1794 large cents. The coins there and a little money bought me a bass boat.

paleo pete wrote:

I found all the junk in this box at one old house here in Ephrata. There was a jasper head in there at one time.  found it when I went too ground balance and here it was right in the coil. One cool thing was the spur. I did find over 40 pre indian  head coins there including 3 1794 large cents. The coins there and a little money bought me a bass boat.
    [at]
    My metal detectors have paid ten fold. Best investment I have made. It is not for everyone. But for the time and money if should sell my finds.Duh stupid I wont sell. 
    MD''ing like rock hunting, is solitude. One with just the past to find artifacts from days gone by.
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Well the coins are gone but Sunday I will see about buying paleo points back or getting pictures of them. One of them Gary has and don't think I could get that one back but there are 5 others.

Comment

Pete you say that this is a box of junk but i see quite a few things there that i would be putting into my collection if I had found them  :woohoo:
        The spur is definitely a keeper Pete well done my friend.
        Are any of those old buttons military?
        Bruce
        In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Yes there are five in there. 2 dragons light cavalry. Two newer types and a very early one

Comment

In my opinion suitable for framing with your collections. Awesome finds.
            paleo pete wrote:

Yes there are five in there. 2 dragons light cavalry. Two newer types and a very early one
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

WoW Pete, Lots of cool finds in that box. Some gal must have been doing a lot of sewing (all those thimbles)
              Michigan Yooper
              If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Hoss is absolutely right about putting those buttons in a frame. WOW.
                Bruce
                In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Working...
                X