My computer is toast!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My computer is toast!

So I hope this works out as I am posting from my phone.
    In the last 2 days I have had short hunts due to the weather, but short hunts don't always mean no good finds.
    Mondays weapons of mass destruction included a round ball that actually hit something :rolf: and 2 more of the canon friction fuses.

The first keeper was this silver quarter.

I then picked up 2 more older pennies that will be added to my fun hunt.

It was shortly after that I started getting a particular type of screw cap at 6+"

And then I found the real keeper for the day. :woohoo:
    It didn't look like much right out of the ground.

But after a quick run I could see more detail.

When I got home I tossed it in the tumbler with dish soap and some vinegar, the vinegar helps to remove the inevitable stains, and now it looks minty fresh and almost like a recent drop. :woohoo:

Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

So is mine/ours.  :lol: , It keeps on truckin though. Good finds!
    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

On Tuesday the morning was a right off because of the rain but I managed to get out around noon. The wind was going great guns and the kite boarders were having a blast.

I was able to get one keeper before the wind got really bad. At the end it was getting hard to stand and since I am 200+lbs that's saying something for the power of wind. :crazy:

It's marked 925 Mexico. :woohoo:

Bruce

Comment

If money is an issue on a PC I used Dell auctions.com in the past for a 250 bucks you can buy factory refurbished computers I bought a desk top tower only  in 05 and it lasted til last year. I also bought a lap top three years ago for my little woman  for 250 still works fine.   When shopping that site look for a computer with the operating system already installed.   If not you will get a unit that needs programming and the price goes up.
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Nice pictures Bruce and neat score on the ear ring. is it  Sterling?
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Very nice Bruce.!
            When I have toast I like it with cereal in the mornings with milk.  Sry to here  about your computer.    Maybe but butter on it. and like a computer hard on the bottom and soft on top. :rolf:
            Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Hoss money is always a concern when you are retired. The motherboard and power supply are gone. I do appreciate the advice but I have already committed to having it rebuilt. Luckily I had an external memory so I have not lost any pics or data.
              PS it is 925 silver, so equivalent to sterling.
              Bruce

Comment

chase wrote:

Very nice Bruce.!
                When I have toast I like it with cereal in the mornings with milk.  Sry to here  about your computer.    Maybe but butter on it. and like a computer hard on the bottom and soft on top. :rolf:
                Chase I think we need to treat you like camp toast. And stick a forked stick you know where and rotate you over the fire. :rolf:  :rolf:  :rolf:
                Bruce

Comment

[QUOTE]2ndoldman wrote:

Originally posted by chase post=157578
                  Very nice Bruce.!
                  Chase I think we need to treat you like camp toast. And stick a forked stick you know where and rotate you over the fire. :rolf:  :rolf:  :rolf:
                  Now that you bring up a fork :rolf:  :rolf:  everyone has there way of eating eggs I prefer to cut them up and fork them on to toast, like an open faced sandwich add a little pemial/ bacon hash browns. And I am Toast after that. :crazy:  :rolf:

Comment

Chase if you will do toast, eggs and bacon I will hire you any day for a camp cook. :woohoo:  But you had better be ready to make great coffee too.
                    Bruce

Comment

2ndoldman wrote:

Chase if you will do toast, eggs and bacon I will hire you any day for a camp cook. :woohoo:  But you had better be ready to make great coffee too.
                      Bruce, it's called Cow Camp Cooking and is no good without COFFEE.

Comment

Working...
                      X