2015 ends on a high note.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 ends on a high note.

First and foremost I want to wish everyone here a very safe and happy new year.
    This last year has been filled with highs and lows.
    But I for one feel that we all had great years.

Maybe it was the lack of trash today. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0712.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	189291 Or maybe it was the little angel sitting on my shoulder. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0715.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	136.2 KB
ID:	189292
    Either way They pennies still made their appearance. Including a disappointing pocket spill of 4 40s pennies.
    As each one came out I kept hoping that the next one was silver. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0719.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	119.0 KB
ID:	189293
    One ugly silver sail boat did show up earlier. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0711.jpg
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	189294 And yes it is another nonmagnetic 68. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0722.jpg
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	189295
    But this is what got me excited tonight.
    Do you guys and gals remember that gold coin? Click image for larger version

Name:	24.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	121.8 KB
ID:	189296 Click image for larger version

Name:	php8osmxfPM.jpg
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	189297
    Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Well I have been in correspondence with someone who took an interest in trying to decipher it.
    This is part of an earlier email.

Click image for larger version

Name:	coin 1.PNG
Views:	32
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	189299

And tonight this was another email I received from him.
    "I've been looking for sometime trying to connect the symbol that looks like a Roman numeral on the coin and here's what I've just found.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	!cid_ii_iiv5q3da0_151fb5c017e60ebc.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	189300

​ We see 4 columns in the lower corner here and it says Temperance. All of these images on this chart are associated with the Knights Templar order of the York Rite of Freemasonry. I think that we are almost to a point that we can make a very compelling argument that this pin indeed has a masonic quality to it and is of a secretive nature. It was probably worn on the lapel to gain admittance to meetings. The Order of the Knights Templar is one of or possibly the highest ranking order of the York Rite where you take a vow to protect Christianity from what I've heard. Very few people know anything about it as they never make it that far in Freemasonry. Reading these symbols on your pin is like reading an historical document where the letters looked different and words meant different things. We, as far as my knowledge goes don't use a lot of these symbols today.....at least not in Pennsylvania. I love the historic nature of all of this......"
    Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Very cool; happy New Year!

Comment

If you have found something associated with the double top secret Masonic order you have found a rare pin indeed. My former boss was a Mason & he told me he could recognize a fellow Mason in a crowd thru some sort of secret signals. Sounded like mumbo jumbo to me until I saw your pin.
        Child of the tides

Comment

The signals are true. They are secret but you can find them online.
          east Tx.

Comment

Working...
          X