my first ring!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my first ring!

i went to a spot thats only a short trip through the woods from my house today. last summer the owner had around 300 acres of timber cut and there is a few ridges that run through the place that the loggers pulled the wood out on. on one of the ridge tops i found a old house place, a few bricks and some shards of glass. i got off my atv and started searching, it only took a few swings and i started hitting iron then got a good strong return signal 4 inches deep and a grunty signal right beside it. my target popped right out and i thought it was a nickel but it was a copper or brass wedding band and there was a square nail laying on it. i dug a few more square nails and a shoe from a big plow horse then i got side tracked it seemed that the Indians lived on the ridge also and i started picking up arrowheads. i know i don't post pictures like most but i will get a picture of the group and one of the watches also very soon. i think the house place was built around 1910 from what the land owner told me.

I believe nothing unless I see it. I'm from Missouri so show me.
    Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Hi toccopola.arrowheads and jewelry and horseshoes and old timey nails.That is quite the variety of a day hunting for old stuff. I would love to see the points and will look forward to any that you are able to post.

Comment

Working...
      X