i found a silver ring today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i found a silver ring today

i found a silver child's ring today also dug 4 wheaties(1936,44,45,54 in the same yard. no one has lived in the old house since 1965. the little ring looked like it had 3 little stones that are missing with a heart on each side of the stones. the ring and coins were about 4 inches deep. i have searched this yard about 5 or 6 times and find something each time, mostly wheaties. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2707 (779x521).jpg
Views:	22
Size:	193.9 KB
ID:	221976

toccopola - that reminds me of a mother's ring. Each stone for a different child enclosed by hearts. Either way - it's a nice find. ...Chuck
    Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Congrats.It looks like you are really starting to get a handle on what your detector is telling you.
      Bruce
      In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

• toccopola
        toccopola commented
        Editing a comment
        i been using the different settings and found that the hi trash setting with 8 tones does so much better than the setting coin & jewelry. yesterday i was showing one of my friends the little silver ring and he told me about a girl his aunt knew, she lost a gold class ring in a small yard about two miles from my home. the ring was lost in 1949-1950 , first chance i get im going to try for it. it will be only a shot in the dark because the house is gone now and the place is grow over with brush but you can still make out where the house was and the big trees in the front yard.
    Working...
    X