• Show
Clear All

• gregszybala
    replied
    That's pretty cool.

Leave a comment:

• willjo
    replied
    That is some interesting stuff even if it is iron.

Leave a comment:

• Sugaree
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sugaree
    started a topic Model T

Model T

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3606.JPG
Views:	124
Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	287009 A few weeks ago I decided to detect my old house site located on my family property's NC. I believe it dates around the 1910's to 1920's due to the age of the bottles I've found there. This is my first time detecting with both a detector and pinpointer. I finally purchased A pointer. The detector is borrowed but I'm saving up for one. I've got a lot to learn! I'm using a Garret Ace 250 which I'm planning on buying from my friend and giving to my little one. I first had the detector set on all metal but when I went over my site It went crazy nails everywhere so I changed it to the Jewelry setting. I found some interesting objects and a lot of junk. My favorite find was the Model T hubcap. The toy horse sure was sure surprising. One problem I had was the pinpointer was picking up all the nails around it. Oh so much to learn such as best techniques and tools to use. Most of all I want to be able to clean my finds properly. Thanks for being a great inspiration Bruce! I was hoping for a coin but only found one rusty round object. I am absolutely loving trying to figure out what I've found. I believe I found the axle to the model T. All of the buttons came from the same hole. Yea so many questions. Any thoughts on my productivity are greatly appreciated! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3605.JPG
Views:	146
Size:	126.0 KB
ID:	287008
Working...
X