X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Kelley
    commented on 's reply
    Josh that was from four years ago. I sent him a pound of ground red ochre.

• JoshinMO
    commented on 's reply
    I think it is ground hematite???? I might have piece I can rasp or file on. Will take look soon!

• Tam
    commented on 's reply
    Hey , remember to hit me up in the spring . I have a bottle of it in Georgia ..

• PaleoSnow
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Jay. I was trying to attach a blade to a deer handle and was needing some pitch or adhesive. Ive tried to PM you but you cant receive messages. If you could contact me possibly ill provide pictures of the project and you may can give me some advice. Thanks

• OnewiththewilD
    replied
    I could always just order some but what fun is that ya know?lol

Leave a comment:

• Kyflintguy
    replied
    Darn shame it doesn't get used more its a cool feature. I hope you find that Red Ochre Jay!

Leave a comment:

• OnewiththewilD
    replied
    I’m still looking for that red ochre! Lol

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    replied
    It has been here since 2015 and rarely gets used

Leave a comment:

• Havenhunter
    replied
    This should prove interesting.

Leave a comment:

• Tam
    replied
    Well this is cool !

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    replied
    The trade blanket is a sub category within "Modern Flint Knapping etc." Category If you have something you wish to trade please feel free to post it if you are looking for something then post that as well. No telling what someone might have to trade.

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    replied
    Jay move these into their own topics within the trade blanket category. If it is in here people may miss the post.

Leave a comment:

• OnewiththewilD
    replied
    im currently lookin for raw red ochre and some iron pyrite stones for primitive fire making.

Leave a comment:

• OnewiththewilD
    replied
    if anybody ever needs any quartz im the guy to ask! and i can usually gather all the sap, deer poop and hardwood charcoal to make pitch resin than you'd ever need,lol. plus i make alot of random "primitivey" things too, and if anyone has a project in mind they may need advice on feel free to ask and if i can i'd be happy to help.
    Last edited by OnewiththewilD; 10-12-2015, 10:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kyflintguy
    replied
    Woo hoo!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X