Who is with me on the first of the year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is with me on the first of the year

I wore this badge until March as my avatar. On January 1st I will put this avatar back up until I find my first find. Who is with me to make this there avatar until you make that first find. inch: :whistle:
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Good Luck, that might be cursed. B)
    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

chase wrote:

I wore this badge until March as my avatar. On January 1st  I will put this avatar back up until I find my first find. Who is with me to make this there avatar until you make that first find. inch:  :whistle:
      Iwill join you. I hope the way the weather is going we can get some hunting in throughout the winter.

Comment

I'm in if you remind me!
        You in California James?
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

I'm in reluctantly,  should be a good motivational tool, to get me out there....hope I'm not wearing it all year.  :rolf:  inch:
          Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Now a good twist is  that you use your first find as your avatar to replace the skunk.  :lol:  Thanks for those that are joining in. For me it may be a long time before I get the stink off of me. :rolf:  inch:

Comment

That's one sinister twist Chase  :evil:
              Did you have that planned?  :rolf:  :dunno:
              Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

I'm in.....you would have to pick the worst time of the year for hunting....most springs I don't find anything till April or May  :angry:

Comment

Claycald wrote:

I'm in.....you would have to pick the worst time of the year for hunting....most springs I don't find anything till April or May  :angry:
                  Clay I am at 10,000 feet right now we do not see the ground until May. The only way I will find something  will be be a journey.  inch:
                  But it would be cool to have a bunch of skunks and watch them change into first finds.
                  No KY it was not planned, just thinking out loud.  :whistle:  :evil:  :rolf:

Comment

:rolf:  :rolf:  :rolf: another twist I will make it a contest, so this one will take some time to be over, but lets make this a contest of best first find. I will set it up where all who wants to join in needs to register into the contest with the avatar as a profile of the skunk  into the contest thread. post your first find with the avatar changed. I will think on the time limit for a first find. so that is fair to all. maybe July 4th weekend as a dead line. voting right after that. and if all get there first find posted earlier then the contest would end.

Comment

Im in!

TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Well at least it looks like we have Hoss beat. It's going to take him till April just to reach his hunting grounds!
                        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Sure, why not. A guys gotta have a little fun once in a while.
                          Always keep your head down and never give up!

Comment

I could change mine now and it would fit well. I'm in
                            east Tx.

Comment

Not sure if i should save my fresh gravel bars for the first or enjoy now. :laugh:
                              http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Working...
                              X