X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shake well before opening. I love it

Comment

gregszybala wrote:

I'm a puny hamster that burps much and breaks wind!
      You do know that when you enter your name it goes right to a Chinese database, that puts you on a mailing, email list for the countries 1 billion retailers and also enters you into the Chinese database for foreign spies and you will forever be monitored by their government.
        what you dont think obama hasnt already sold the info on all of us to them already  :crazy:  :rolf:  :rolf:

Comment

My husband's name is "bladder the size of walnut", which explains so many things I won't dwell on.    :rolf:
        Child of the tides

Comment

im  "THE FLYING AARDVARK"  :laugh:

call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

Okay not a good combination "Drunken Squirrel" I am going to fall out of a tree and hit every branch. Then of course you have the fear of passing out on the ground and waking up in a pile from being eaten which at that point I guess Sh!t happens. hiccup I got it. :rolf:
            Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

chase wrote:

Okay not a good combination "Drunken Squirrel" I am going to fall out of a tree and hit every branch. Then of course you have the fear of passing out on the ground and waking up in a pile from being eaten which at that point I guess Sh!t happens. hiccup I got it. :rolf:
                Ladies and gentlemen. I give you chase, a drunken squirrel :rolf:
              This squirrel must have awakened the next morning with one serious hangover. "I'll never eat that many fermented pumpkins again." CuteFunnyVideos WILL PAY YO...

Rhode Island

Comment

:rolf:  :rolf:  :rolf:  :rolf:
                so the room doesnt actually spin when your drunk,you just run around in circles and it seems like the room is spinning
                damn good thing animal control didnt see that squirrel when he was drunk,they would have arrested him and charged him with CWI
                climbing while intoxicated

Comment

sneakygroundbuzzard wrote:

so the room doesnt actually spin when your drunk,you just run around in circles and it seems like the room is spinning
                  damn good thing animal control didnt see that squirrel when he was drunk,they would have arrested him and charged him with CWI
                  Well, Well, they would be barking up the wrong tree. :rolf:
                  Because I dont  think they can root  me out! why why I could run circles around them. Besides right now I am pretending I am a Drunken Skunk,  :dunno:  :rolf:

Comment

[QUOTE]chase wrote:

Originally posted by sneakygroundbuzzard post=147079
                    Because I dont  think they can root  me out! why why I could run circles around them. Besides right now I am pretending I am a Drunken Skunk,  :dunno:  :rolf:
                      Gads, I can't bear it. Oh, wait, that was another posting. You've got me running around in circles. :crazy:
                    Child of the tides

Comment

[QUOTE]Havenhunter wrote:

[quote=chase post=147086]
                      Originally posted by sneakygroundbuzzard post=147079
                        Gads, I can't bear it. Oh, wait, that was another posting. You've got me running around in circles. :crazy:
                      Gawd looks like I "Bear'ed" My Drunken Skunk err Squirrel as$  :rolf:

Comment

Havenhunter wrote:

My husband's name is "bladder the size of walnut", which explains so many things I won't dwell on.    :rolf:
                        Which translates to Pea size! :rolf:

Comment

:rolf:  :rolf:  :rolf: Hilarious!  Seriously I'd rather be a "drunken squirrel"  than a" barking chicken". ...
                          Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

being a drunken squirrel would make me "burps much"  :rolf:

Comment

Kyflintguy wrote:

:rolf  :rolf:  :rolf: Hilarious!  Seriously I'd rather be a "drunken squirrel"  than a" barking chicken". ...
                                I would take that over choking...err never mind

Comment

[QUOTE]chase wrote:

Originally posted by Kyflintguy post=147121
                                :rolf  :rolf:  :rolf: Hilarious!  Seriously I'd rather be a "drunken squirrel"  than a" barking chicken". ...
                                  I would take that over choking...err never mind
                                chicken

Comment

Working...
                                X